TOPIC 3: WRITE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DRESS CODE

 I'm a student so most of my time is spent in school. 

On Monday, I have to wear the uniform to school. When I wear the uniform, I am proud of my school and feel everyone is equal. The following day, my school doesn't require a uniform so I choose active, simple clothes like T-shirts, wide-legged pants and sneakers. Sometimes I wear shirts, jeans and boots. You shouldn't wear flip-flops and a tank top to school because they look so bad and inappropriate.
      


When I am back home, I wear shorts, T-shirts, or pyjamas because they make me feel comfortable.
   



 I often wear casual clothes when I hang out with my friends. The colours of the clothes that I choose are white, black and pink. 



When I go to a wedding, I need to dress modestly and be formal, I usually wear a fancy dress, high heels and a minibag.
    

Going to the funeral, I have to wear black clothes to express my condolences.


On the beach, I wear a maxi dress and a bikini and put on glasses. 

    


I never wear too revealing clothes when I go out because I think those are disrespectful to others. Two-string tops, bras, nightgowns, 2-string skirts, and short pants are things I never wear. 
I often go shopping once a week. I usually choose a dress, a skirt rather than trousers and a shirt because it's too rigid. I like girly outfits that look like my personality.
     

       


In my conclusion, you should wear formal clothes when you go to a wedding or a meeting. When you go to school, you should follow the school rules. You shouldn't wear revealing clothes when you go to the funeral. Clothes also speak to a part of your personality. Thanks for reading!

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 2: Write about your most recent vacation

Topic 1: Write about your fitness and eating habits