Topic 1: Write about your fitness and eating habits

 The quality of the meal is so important. You need to have the proper nutrition to be healthy. But I haven't a diet healthy. I eat lots of meat.


  

I often skip my breakfast because I have to go to school early. If you skip breakfast too much, you will get a stomach ache. I should quit this habit.  Sometimes during my days off, I eat noodles or bread for breakfast. 

  

Next, for lunch, I eat rice, eggs and meat. In the afternoon, I eat many fatty foods, including ice creams, beverages, milk tea, chicken fries and potato chips. For my dinner, I eat with my family.
I eat vegetables less than meat.

     

    

         



Now, I currently think about my health. If I don’t change my diet, I will become very fat and obese. So first, I should drink water instead of a beverage and drink enough two litres of water in a single day. Second, I eat more veggies and fruit. It’s hard for me but I will try. You can sleep to forget hungry. Finally, working out is helping me stay in shape. Thanks for reading !

     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOPIC 3: WRITE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DRESS CODE

Topic 2: Write about your most recent vacation