Topic 4: Write about my favorite means of transportation

 

MY FAVOURITE TRANSPORTATION: CAR

When my dad was promoted, he bought a car for my family.


It’s the Red Huyndai CX-5 car. The car has 5 seats just enough for my family. 

   

The front of the car is very long and the driver's seat is placed in the centre of the car. It can be said that CX-5 has both soft and delicate beauty but still has something sporty and dynamic. Door handles and rearview mirrors are painted in the same colour as the body. There are full features on the mirror: Folding power, power adjustment and an integrated turn signal. Modern and sophisticated interior space. The leather steering wheel is fully arranged with menu adjustment buttons, hands-free conversation, and cruise control...
     

              

The car goes very fast. I can still study in the car. If your home has a car, it proves that your home is rich. When it rains, I never get wet. And it's sunny, you never get sunburn.

   

But at rush hour, I have to be out on the street for a long time. When the car breaks down, it is difficult to find a place to fix it. Laundering and refuelling cars are very expensive. 

    


However, the effect it gives still makes me want to use it. Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOPIC 3: WRITE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DRESS CODE

Topic 5 : Write about your shopping habits

Topic 1: Write about your fitness and eating habits