Topic 5 : Write about your shopping habits

 I'm often shopping online because I'm so busy and buying online can save lots of money. Online shopping is suitable for people who are too busy to go out or just enjoy the convenience of ordering things online. There are numerous things available online: clothes, food & drinks, household appliances and even … motorbikes. 


   

I usually shop on Amazon, Taobao, Shopee, Tiki, Lazada,... I often purchase clothing, shoes, lipstick, skincare products, accessories,...You can choose clothes at all the different shops without having to go to the store. Your work is paid and wait for delivery to ship it. The price here is also more economical than the price outside the store. Because they have to add the store rent to the product. 

   

Shopping online is very suitable for me because I’m so busy, I can't go door to door to pick out clothes. I go shopping almost every day. I earn my own money to pay for my purchases. When I am on a tight budget, I have to think carefully before making a decision.
   

Only some things you can buy online. For example, cars, computers, phones, televisions, refrigerators, vegetables, meat, food,...You need to go to the place to choose
Anyway, Shopping isn't only an activity to satisfy human consumption needs but also can bring joy. Thank you for reading!
                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOPIC 3: WRITE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DRESS CODE

Topic 1: Write about your fitness and eating habits